Our mission is to improve the processes and systems that shape peoples’ lives – in business, life and in play – creating greater efficiency, productivity and financial gains and helping people to enjoy better, more fulfilling lives.
● We develop for people first, businesses second. Real value is delivered by meeting the real needs of end-users
● We develop products and systems that empower people by having the technology serve their needs, not the other way around
● Integrity and empathy are foremost in all our interactions with people through our products and services; these two elements are vital to secure enduring user engagement
We value different perspectives and the interests and needs of people from different walks of life; this is reflected in the composition of our team.
● We have a wide range of skills at our disposal, being a team from diverse fields
● We enjoy and embrace working with and within different cultures
● We are based in Auckland, a culturally diverse environment that reinforces every day the inclusive and empathetic approach we take with our projects
We use gamification and storification methodologies to engage, entertain and inform users.
● We value an upfront design focus to ensure a solution is developed with the key drivers in mind.
● We value the initial process of planning and discovery to target a solution to best effect.